Atlanta Landscaping – Yard Clean Up
Designing Dreams and Building Memories
Fall and Spring is the time of year when people begin to venture outdoors again, play in the park, walk the dog, and enjoy the crisp, clean air. It’s also the time when you begin to take note of all of the work that has piled up in the landscape. Let us help you. We can trim up the tree canopies to let more light in, freshen up the mulch or pine straw, get rid of those nasty weeds, add more color with a few well placed shrubs, fix that dead patch of lawn, solve that pesky drainage problem, prune up the hollies and re-locate those five little shrubs that your builder left you with that never seem to bloom the way they should. Our cleanup is designed to make your landscape “POP”. Are you getting ready to sell your home? Give us a call. We can add thousands of $$$ to your selling price just by cleaning the place up a bit.
Cleaning up your yard is perhaps one of the most significant and least expensive transformations that the outside of your property can undergo. We are all familiar with the term “curb appeal” and nothing creates that faster than simply cleaning up your property. Whether you are planning on being in your home for years to come or you are looking to sell your home, a Yard Cleanup is a simple, cost-effective way to immediately add value to your property.
Yard Cleanup’s generally include the following types of work:
- Clean out landscaped beds to remove weeds, dead or dying shrubs and any other undesirable vegetation
- Prune/Shape all existing shrubs • Re-Define all bedlines to create a clean, crisp separation between the lawn and the landscape beds.
- Install new mulch
- Prune existing trees to remove low lying limbs and raise the canopy
- Remove invasive weeds and vines.
- Remove all debris and clutter from the yard such as wood and refuse piles, broken or worn play equipment and any other items that may have outlived their welcome on your property.
- Clean out natural areas and limb up low lying tree branches.
These are just a few of the things that will quickly and dramatically improve the value of your home and restore your property to a peaceful getaway. What may take you several weeks, working in evenings and on weekends can oftentimes take us just one day to complete. Imagine how it will feel to return from work at the end of the day and find that your whole property looks dramatically better.