Sarros Landscaping is an expert in Atlanta artificial turf grass design and installation. Our most common applications include areas that are:
• Have a history of poor turf establishment
• Poor draining soils
• Sloped areas
• Children play areas
• Putting greens
Benefits Of Synthetic (Artificial) Turf
• Synthetic turf eliminates the use of potentially harmful pesticides and fertilizers while significantly decreasing maintenance costs.
• A typical lawn of 1800 square feet can require 56,000 gallons of water for maintenance each year. Synthetic grass enables homeowners to conserve that water.
• Switching to synthetic grass allows consumers to save significantly on their water bills. Users often recover the installation costs within a few years by reducing the need for water and lawn maintenance costs.
• Artificial grass is a smart solution where there is poor drainage, minimal sunlight and a history of problems establishing a traditional lawn.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is artificial turf safe for pets and children?
A: All of our artificial turf products are non-toxic and lead-free and are manufactured locally in Georgia
Q: How do I clean pet urine off of my artificial turf?
A: A water/vinegar solution is best for cleaning your turf and eliminating any standing odors. Products like Simple Green can also be used.
Q: What type of infill do you use?
A: For most residential, non-sport applications, including putting greens, we use a 100% silica sand with 100 grit fines. This is a completely organic sand that will easily find its way deep into the turf to protect the fibers from UV degradation
Please tell us more about your Atlanta Artificial Turf Project by completing our Design Request Form. We will review your comments and one of our designers will contact you within 24 business hours